Plusminus is still in the early stages of development. Nonetheless, we’re making a small demo available for anyone to try out. It’s got bugs, it’s missing features, or it might not even work. We’re sorry! But if you do get it working, we hope you have fun with it.
- Windows or macOS
- A GPU that supports OpenGL 4.0+, DirectX 10+, Metal, or Vulkan
* We still need to do some work to get the game running on as many platforms as possible. If you need a version of the demo for a platform that does not currently have a download link, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
- Download the game for your OS from the links above
- Unzip the folder and run the game. A window will pop up with options if you need to change resolution or controls
- If the window doesn’t show up, try opening the game again while holding option (alt)
- Have fun! Once you are done playing, we ask that you fill out a feedback form to let us know what the experience was like
Gamepad Controls (Dualshock 4)
By default, the controls are as follows:
- Move between selections: left analog stick
- Select: X
- Go back: O
- Move: left analog stick
- Camera: right analog stick
- Jump: X
- Shoot positive magnet: L1 or L2
- Shoot negative magnet: R1 or R2
- Pause: Options
- Screenshot (experimental): Press touchpad
The game has been optimized for playing with a gamepad. Nonetheless, if you do not have a compatible gamepad, the game can be enjoyed with a keyboard and mouse.
- Move between selections: W (up), S (down)
- Select: space
- Go back: esc
- Move: W (up), A (left), S (down), D (right)
- Camera: mouse
- Jump: space
- Shoot positive magnet: left click (mouse)
- Shoot negative magnet: right click (mouse)
- Pause: esc
Questions & Feedback
After playing, we would love hearing back from you. Filling out our form should only take minute, and all answers are anonymous. If you have additional questions or comments, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.